Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ok, so first of all Happy Belated Passover!!! Yippee!!! Matzah, oh the joys, lol.

Now that that's over with we can get down to the real stuff. So, Sunday I worked all afternoon. It was sooo boring there. Since it was Easter there was almost nobody there. Anyway, so my friend came to hang out with me for a little while, then my boyfriend came to pick me up. I went to his house for dinner, and I slept over at his house. The next day I was going to teach him how to ice skate, however, the local rink was closed for the season. So we ended up taking a walk on the boardwalk of Jones Beach. That was nice. I haven't been there in a really long time, and I've never been there with a boyfriend, so, more niceness, lol. After the whole boardwalk thing, we went back to my area and we got some drinks (calm down, of the caffinated variety, geeze what were you thinking?). After that he took me home. It was really a very nice couple of days. Oh yeah, we saw Benchwarmers. It was really not so great. It had some moments in it that were laugh worthy, but not more than that. Maybe my boyfriend can give a review of his own, because I think he liked it more than me, so he can comment with a review, lol.

Today I went to the gym with my friend. Suffisive to say, I can't move all that well right now, lol. After the gym we walked back to her house, we chatted, her mom made dinner (matzah brye, it's pesach duhhh!!!!) Then we met another friend downstairs and I bussed it home. So that was my day. I'm tired and I ache, I'm going to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a 19 year old and stay in india ..

Just wanted to say that because you get "0 comments" in most of your posts doesn't mean no one's reading them ..

I've been following your postsfor quite sometime now ... Interesting stuff , so do keep blogging ..

Mira said...

Why thank you for commenting anonymous, it's nice to know I have followers. Hope to hear from you again! : )