Thursday, April 06, 2006

So today was a quiet day. I woke up, I went to school, I went home, I went to meet my boyfriend. While I was waiting for him I got a call from my best friend. She said she was deathly ill and she could barely walk, and could she come to lunch with us, please, before she had to go to work? I asked my boyfriend, and because he's a sweetheart he said it was ok. So we all went for a little walk to Subway. My friend was the only one who ate anything. I didn't have time and my bf doesn't really eat lunch. After that, we all walked my friend to the bus. We couldn't wait with her because I had to get to work. So we left her at the bus stop and walked the next block to work. I invited him to stay and hang out, but he had to get home and do some work. So he came in with me, and of course I saw like 5 of my students, lol. I also ran into a work friend who I didn't know was going to be there, but she will be every Thursday, totally cool man, lol. So my bf and I said good bye before I went down to the gym. He's so sweet.

So then was work. About 13 screaming 3 and 4 years olds, yippee! It was great, truly. At least my work friend was there, she helped me yell, was good. The head teacher broke his finger a few weeks ago, and it still hasn't healed. So every once in a while, when he bends his hand the wrong way... Well you can imagine the look of utter agony. Poor guy, he should really go to the doctor. I hate doctors, and in general I think they are full of it, but for things like broken bones, ya need a doctor. Oysh. Besides all that, work was pretty much ok, just tiring. No especially strenuous activity, just in general, looong. Ya know what I mean.

After work my dad and his girlfriend picked me up. We went to a local restaurant, I got pizza, the brick oven kind, ooooo, lol. It was good. Then we all shared a piece of chocolate cake. That was also good, but too much food, BLEH... Lol. That was pretty much my whole day. Now I'm just lying here watching TV, and all is good with the world. : )

No comments: