Friday, May 12, 2006

Naughty children! That's all I got to say about work yesterday. My boyfriend came with me, stayed the whole time. It was cute. He ran into one of his students, that was funny. My students were there, his student was there, we were all just one big happy (or not) family, lol.

Today, there were a lot of people in my room, all before 9:00am, and they were ALL men, hahahah. There was the alarm guy, the GE people (who came to fix the washing machine), and the construction workers that are always here. I've gotten so used to men in my room while I'm sleeping, that I just stayed in bed. When they started making a lot of noise I got my CD player, plugged myself in, and listened to music instead of hammering and whatnot. The alarm guy was here for a very long time. He kept making the alarm go off, boy is it loud. I mean that's good, but, oh boy...

After all that excitement I went to school. Oh and how the fun continues. Well, we didn't do much in class. We talked about what would be on the final. We read some poetry. That's it.

After class I went to Macy's. I needed to get something. Along with what I went to get, I also got my mom a new umbrella. I was going to go see if there was something to get me, but I didn't have time, I had to get home for dinner. Actually, I was looking for a replacement bag, mine is falling apart. I found two possibilities, one was $168.00, and the other was $78.00. Now, between the two, I like one of those prices better than the other, however, I would like to not spend more than $50.00 on a bag. Even that I would consider a bit much. Hmm...

So, my teacher graded my Frankenstein paper check plus. I need to revise and expand it. It needs to grow by a page and a half. I have no idea what more to write. I should read the book, or at least watch the movie. Grr...

Well.... Bye! Tell me about your day.

No comments: