Thursday, May 11, 2006




Well, I can't figure out how else to get my picture in here, I'll keep trying though, I mean why not? I wanted my face to be on my blog to begin with anyway.

Well, today I went to school and came back. Thus far that's been my day. My birthday is in exactly 7 days, a week left, yahoo! What's so great about getting older anyway. All it means apparently is that you have to worry about more crap. Tumors, children, marriage, etc... When I was younger all I had to worry about was how to aggrivate my mother that day. Or how to get my mother to buy me new shoes. I had to worry about school. Well, I guess I still have that to worry about, lol. Actually, school is over for me on the 16th, so only five more days, that includes the weekend. I have two more days of classes left. Then, for the term, I am so fucking done!

Then I can wory about how to fill my days until summer session at work starts. Speaking of which, I should probably ask my boss what date work starts on. It's probably the day after the public schools close for the summer. Then we have off July 4th. I have to figure out whatI want to do on the 4th. Usually I go with my mom and stepdad to the Brooklyn promonade and watch the Macy's fireworks. I think this year though I might do something different. We'll see...

I'll let you know how the rest of my day goes after I've had it. Seems fair don't you think?

No comments: