Monday, November 13, 2006

Ok, well just to let you know I didn't dye my hair red red. I was talked out of it again. I went back to being a brunette. I got some highlights too. It looks ok, slightly more regular. I don't know. I'll get used to it I guess. Maybe it needs to be darker with more highlights. Everybody else likes the way it looks, except my mother. She has always been quite particular about my hair. I'm not sure why though.

Anyway, my weekend was fun. My boyfriend and I tried the ice skating thing again. This time he got on the ice and actually stayed there. He was almost gliding by the time we were done. Mostly he pulled himself along the wall, but that is a major improvement, so good for him. I am quite proud of him. After the skating we went to the mall. I bought a pair of flat boots. Hmm... maybe I'll wear them tomorrow... After that we went to dinner at a place near him and to a movie. We wanted to see Borat, but the people in front of us got the last tickets. Damn people, lol. We ended up seeing Babel. It was done very well, it was very well acted, and it was generally good for what it was. I'm not really in the mood for describing it. I'll just say it was a story about four different families that ended up being linked to one another, somewhat loosely. It was good, I'd recommend it.

So that was my weekend.

Today, I went to work and twisted or sprained my ankle. It hurts and I can't walk to good (I know that is grammatically incorrect by the way, it was a joke). So that was today. I'll see how my ankle is tomorrow. Meanwhile I am supposed to work Wednesday through Friday and I just hope I can walk.

So that was my weekend/day. You people, how was your weekend/day?

No comments: