Thursday, November 09, 2006

So I worked today from 2:45 to 10:00pm. It doesn't sound like very much does it. I did three gym classes and then I worked at the desk. The classes are bad enough, but the desk is horrible. I mean it's just so boring!!! At least when it's registration season there are people bugging you all the time, you might find the people very annoying, but at least you're doing something. Just standing there for hours is tedious.

I'm going back tomorrow, but I'm only working at the desk for an hour. I'm doing one class, one hour at the desk, and then I'm getting my hair done. It's time, I mean my roots are showing soooooo much, lol. I'm thinking of making my hair a red red. Since you people don't really know what I look like, this doesn't mean much to you, but still. Oh well. I'm tired, I'm going to go veg out.

I'll tell you about my weekend after the fact. Later Dudes!!!!!

No comments: