Friday, November 24, 2006

So everybody how was your turkey day?? Mine was alright. My stepbrother came in from MA for the weekend. So he's here now. I went with my mom, stepdad, and great aunt to a restaurant in the city called Hunter's. This is the third or fourth year that we've gone to this place. It's alright. It's a pub/restaurant place. It's very noisy, the food is ok, and there are always a lot of noisy families there. I guess the food is alright, but it's not wonderful. I wanted to cook this year, but nobody else wanted me to. They didn't think I could do it I guess. I don't know.

Anyway, after dinner we headed home. My cousin had met us there, so there wasn't really enough room in the car for all of us. My great aunt ended up sitting on my cousin's lap for the return trip. He looked pretty uncomfortable. He said she was sitting on the spot where he had a hernia operation a couple years ago. She was sitting on his lap and My stepbro and I were squished next to them. It was a remarkably uncomfortable trip.

Once we got home, my boyfriend came to visit for a little bit. We just sat around and talked. Then he left. He went to Maine today. He's coming back on Sunday afternoon. I'm probably not going to see him until Friday though. I miss him and I want him to come back. We have never been apart on a weekend yet, not in the last 9 (almost 10) months. It's going to happen another two times in the recent future. I'm going away during Christmas, and he's going away during Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend. So we are going to be separated some more. All I know is that I miss him.

I'll talk to you later ya'll bye for now!!!

No comments: