Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not writing much for now, too tired.

I had a good weekend filled with Rich.  There was a lot of Rich, I was very happy about all the Rich.  I made a rotisserie chicken on Saturday and a oven roasted chicken today.  Lots of Rich and chicken.  There were string beans to be had and pasta for me.  Unfortunately, there was a  ice cream bar, and a  ice cream bar and Häagen-Dazs®  bar too.  I was a naughty girl.


It was a cold weekend and all through the day and night I wore fleece upon fleece holding myself tight.  I wore shirt over shirt and pants over leggings socks with slippers and a scarf at times too.  I wanted more heat but alas could not find it.  I happily covered myself with a blanket.  To crawl in the oven might have been nice, but wo-es me, it was full of chicken!


Ok, I'm done.  Have a good night!

No comments: