Friday, January 20, 2012

I have been sitting alone in an office with only myself for company for a little over two hours.  My sentence is almost up, but I feel like I'm going mad.  I'm talking to myself, singing to myself, and possibly answering myself.  That is a sign of "losing it" right?

I have nothing going through my mind, except wanting to leave.  I am eagerly awaiting the beginning of my weekend.  I have plans.  Supposed plans that most likely the weather will ruin.  I plan to go to Ikea and get a replacement piece of "wood" for a damaged shelving unit.  I plan to buy the night tables that somehow husband and I forgot to get.  I plan to take a look at accent rugs for the bedroom, and I want to look at the fabric that they are selling.  The nautical pillows we got have a matching fabric, which I probably won't get, but will think about getting to cover my blow up chair, so it doesn't look like a blow up chair.  Of course that requires too much effort.  I don't sow, at least not especially well, so I will most likely not be making upholstery.  What else do I want to do at Ikea?  I just want to look at the chachkas.  I want to find the small homey things that it's time to get, now that we're done with major furniture.  The only thing we really have left to get are dining room chairs (which we really don't need right now), and a replacement TV which we can get whenever.  I'm thinking of getting a plant, but I need to make sure it isn't poisonous for the cat.  That leads me to later on...

I am planning on bringing my cat from my mother's place this weekend.  I haven't even seen him in.... two weeks?  I miss him.  I'll be seeing him tonight.  I'll see if he still remembers me.  It hasn't been that long, gotta give him some credit.  He'll be mad at me.  Stick his tail up at me as a rebuff.  Oh well, hopefully he'll get over it.  I miss hugging his furry little body and having him underfoot.  I think he'll like the new apartment.  It's cozy.  Cats like cozy.  True, he can't get under the bed, but hey, there's always his old stand by, closets.  I really can't wait to see him tonight.  I don't like being completely separated from him.  Even when he was living with my father I saw him a few times a week.  Now I never see him.  My mother and step-father are going to miss him.  Maybe I'll get them a cat at some point.  They say they don't want a replacement, but I know they really would love a cat if I got them one.  I hope my cat isn't too lonely in the new apartment, it's really too small for more than one cat.

Anyway, I have successfully rambled long enough, so that now it is time to start getting ready to leave.

Happy snowy weekend!

No comments: