Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today is not a very good day.  I feel isolated, even when I'm with other people.  I miss being able to see my friend.  She hasn't been available lately.  It's not her fault, she started school again.  It's hard to go back to school.  I've done it before, it's hard to get back into the swing of things.  For me it was undergrad, for her, it's more of a graduate class.

There are just times you want someone to vent to, and I don't feel like I've been able to vent properly lately.  I always get the impression that people are interested in spending time with me, more because they need someone to vent to.  They don't seem to care especially what's on my mind.  Obviously, it depends on the person.  Some people are more interested than others.

Honestly, I think I prefer talking about other people's problems rather than dwelling on my own.  I don't think problems should slow you down, you deal with them and move on.  But they have to be dealt with.  I don't know what I'm rambling about.

Yes, I need some girl time.  Maybe that's all I'm talking about.

In other news....

My cat is officially a resident of my apartment.  He's still getting used to it.  I mean it's only been one day.  He'll be fine.  Now I just think I need to get a cat for my mother and step-father...

I did get to Ikea yesterday, but I didn't put any of the furniture together.  I don't want to freak out the cat with the banging and whatnot.  I'll probably do it with husband next weekend.

I guess I'll get back to my weekend.

Danny sitting on the couch for the first time.

No comments: